Category Archives: news

Update 3

Assalamu alaikum, Welcome to the third half-termly update email from your madrasah, Darul Hadis Latifiah. The last half-term has been one of the busiest of the year so far. Read on to find out what we have been up to:   GANGS & KNIFE CRIME WORKSHOP: The madrasah organised workshops in partnership with St Giles […]

Update 2

Assalamu alaikum, Welcome to the second half termly update email from your madrasah, Darul Hadis Latifiah. We have had another busy and productive half term, with students taking part in a number of different activities designed to develop their academic and personal skills. Please read on to find out more. ESSAY COMPETITION: To develop the […]

Update 1

Assalamu alaikum, We hope you enjoy reading about the wonderful things we have done in the last half term insha Allah!   ECDL Exams: Alhamdulillah, our Year 11 students achieved outstanding results in their ECDL exams. Overall 70% of students were awarded a Distinction* (the highest grade). The remaining 30% achieved a Distinction. We ask […]

School News Letter

At-Tazkirah A MONTHLY MAGAZINE PUBLISHED BY THE STUDENT COUNCIL OF DARUL HADIS LATIFIAH School News Letter 2018