the 2018—19 academic year.
- Admission is open to all Muslim boys
- The academic year commences from September every year
Attendance and Punctuality
The school takes the issues of attendance and punctuality extremely seriously. Students are encouraged to aim for 100% attendance and punctuality and the school has a system of rewards for such achievement. The school works with parents to address the issue of unnecessary absences and has a sanctions system to discourage persistent latecomers
- White Panjabi (knee length)
- Black trousers
- Grey plain pullover (without logos or buttons)
- Plain white cap
- Plain black shoes (without laces or straps)
- Haircut: Hair must be cut to a decent length and be the same all over
- Trainers (except for PE)
- Denim or leather clothing
- Uneven haircut
- Anything other than the school uniform
- Black tracksuit bottoms
- Plain white t-shirt (without logos)
Tuition fees are £3000 per year for Years 7-11. Details of the Alimi Course can be found on the Alimi Course page. The payment can be made as follows:
- One off payment at the beginning of the academic year (September). This method qualifies for a 5% discount.
- By three instalments at the beginning of each term (September; January and April)
- Standing Order (ten instalments)
- Admission fee: £200 (non-refundable)
- Deposit money: £100 (refundable)
- Books, Examination fee, etc.