As Principal I wish you a very warm welcome to Our School! We are at the heart of the London community and in 2010 we have succeeded in providing local families an excellent education delivered by exceptional teachers in award winning facilities.
Judged as a good school by Ofsted our achievements can be seen through rapid improvements in education. We are also making key strides towards creating an school which makes a significant difference to the community we serve and that provides opportunities for all our pupils and students.
Our aim is to set up a quality independent school for Muslim children where they will be able to develop their academic talents to their full potential as well as their faith in Allah. The school will have a caring, family atmosphere where pupils will learn happily together. The committed and highly qualified staff will ensure that this aim is achieved. Each class will have a personal tutor. The tutors will be concerned with the intellectual, moral and personal development of all the pupils. This personal care will also enhance the staff-pupil relationship, ensuring the smooth running of the school.
We shall strive to make the pupils aware of their responsibilities and obligations towards their own families, the Muslim community and British society at large so that they are prepared to face the challenges that lie ahead of them.
The most important aim of Darul Hadis Latifiah is to give all pupils a true understanding of Islam, it’s principles and how these can be applied to achieve happiness and success in life. Moral and spiritual training will be given practically through the practice of daily prayers, fasting and other disciplines of Islam.
- Encourage pupils to live, learn and conduct themselves according to the laws of The Holy Qur’an and Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
- Instil in pupils the love for the Prophet (SAW)
- Enhance the relationship between the school, its parents and the local community, with a view to building up possibilities for mutual support.
- Give all pupils an equal and fair opportunity in their education.
- Ensure that all pupils develop their potential to the full.
- Develop in pupils a sense of self-worth and enable them to recognise and celebrate their achievements.
- Support pupils to organise themselves efficiently and learn both co–operatively and independently.
- Create, in all pupils, a sense of responsibility for themselves, their community, the environment and society.
- Educate and train students to enable them to contribute to society and build happy families within the Muslim Community in the 21st century and beyond.
- Facilitate the emergence of Muslim intellectuals who are fully conversant with both modern thought and traditional teachings.